Choose a Product
Find the window treatment that will give you exactly the style and function you're looking for. The versatility of the Bali line makes it easy. After you've chosen the type of window treatment you prefer, add the right options and embellishments to make it your own.
Choose from a variety of custom window treatments.
Fabrics and colors to personalize every home
Bali Cellular Shades are available in an extensive selection of fabrics, allowing you to customize your window treatments based on color, opacity level, energy efficiency level and more.
- Honeycomb design provides our highest energy efficiency and sound absorption of any window treatment
- Available in four opacity levels: sheer, light filtering, room darkening and blackout fabrics
- Ten coordinating colors allow for matching light filtering and blackout shades in the same room
- Bali Midnight features Tri-sulation™, an innovative, three-layer insulating fabric
- All fabrics are available with cordless operation for safety in homes with children or pets
Faux Wood Blinds
Durable and naturally appealing alternative to real wood.
Bali Faux Wood and Composite blinds are an affordable way to bring the warm look of wood to your home.
- Durable material; won't peel or stain
- Ideal for rooms with high humidity
- Easy to coordinate with existing wood décor
- Add your personal touch with cornices, valances and cloth tapes
Enhance your windows and revitalize your decor.
Bali Horizontal Blinds are one of the most popular types of window coverings available. Materials include aluminum (6 or 8 gauge), textured vinyl or embossed acrylic slats for design versatility.
- Aluminum blinds are available in 1/2", 1" or 2" slat sizes and can be inverted to optimize natural light
- Aluminum blinds are durable, easy to clean and come in an endless array of colors
- 2" Vinyl blinds are suitable for all types of windows and coordinate with Bali Vertical blinds
- Bali Diffusion™ 2" Glass Essence blinds gently filter in light
Naturally attractive and environmentally sound.
Bali® Natural Shades are crafted from bamboo reed, slit bamboo, sisal, grass and jute materials. They add natural color, texture and dimension to your windows and create a comfortable atmosphere of casual elegance or simple sophistication.
- Standard or Looped Roman Shade designs
- Wide selection of colors, textures and unique weaves
- Standard Cord Control, Cordless Lift, Continuous-loop Lift, Bottom Up/ Top Down and Motorized Lift available
- New valance options include 6" and 9" Palisade Valance with vertically or horizontally oriented material
- Hardwood headrail
Bring beautiful dimension to any room
Add texture as a decorating element with our wide selection of fabrics and styles. Pleated Shades can enhance a variety of decors, from light and airy to traditional and earthy.
- Neat Pleat® Shades feature unique back-ladder support, guaranteed to keep pleats evenly spaced and prevent sagging
- Standard Pleated Shades provide budget-friendly style without back-ladder support
- Available in a range of fabric styles and colors to coordinate with any décor
- Light control choices including sheer, light filtering and room darkening fabrics
- Daylight or Midnight liners provide privacy and light control
Roller & Solar Shades
Classic design meets contemporary style.
Choose Bali Roller and Solar Shades for window coverings that are easy to operate, affordable and available in all the newest colors and fabrics. Bali Solar Shades defend your home's interior against glare and harmful UV rays while maintaining your view to the outside. They also provide a stylish way to keep your rooms cool, comfortable and on-trend. Options like bead trim and tassels help make Bali Roller Shades as stylish as they are dependable.
The innovative Dual Shade design integrates two fabrics from our Solar and/or Roller collections, either of which can be independently lowered or raised.
Exclusive style, from on-trend to timeless.
Only Bali Roman Shades give you access to all the fabrics, colors and patterns preferred by professional designers. The fabric selection has the versatility to fill any decorating need. Bali Roman Shades also offer easy operation and reliable performance for years of enjoyment.
Choose from multiple styles, including Looped and Flat Roman Shades. Flat style showcases the beauty of the fabric, while Looped Roman Shades have a fuller look resembling drapery.
Roman Shades are available with your choice of four control options, including cordless lift and motorized lift, which are among the safest choices for homes with children and pets.
Personalize your shades with your choice of decorative trims, including beads, fringe, braid trim and accent gimp.
Wide Window Solutions
Cover wide windows in style.
Bali Vertical Blinds provide a comprehensive selection of sheer, fabric and vinyl solutions for wide windows and patio doors.
- Vinyl Vertical blinds match 2" Vinyl Horizontal blinds for a total-room solution.
- Select Traditional Verticals blind fabrics coordinate with Pleated, Solar, Roller and Roman shade fabrics.
Superior quality, superior craftsmanship.
The natural warmth of Bali Wood blinds instantly transform any room into an inviting sanctuary.
- Northern Heights paints and stains are crafted from 100% North American hardwoods
- Seamlessly blend with your existing wood finishes - flooring, cabinets, furniture, etc.
- Wide selection of colors, stains and textures
- Available in 1", 2", 2 3/8" slats and 2 1/2" Shutter Style slats
The better view you can do.
Bali's EuroVue Shutter offers a cleaner look, a fuller view to the outside and a design that installs as easily as a blind. A clean, contemporary design with no visible hardware and mitered corners makes the shutter look like part of your window. It's also free of obstructing frames, so just opening the louvers provides a fuller view to the outside.
- Available with your choice of four distinctive panel edge designs
- Mortise and tendon joinery ensures long-lasting durability
- To install, simply attach the hinge mounting plates and snap the shutter into place
- Installs easily on drywall-wrapped and wood-wrapped windows