Bali, a Part of Springs Window Fashions
Bali Blinds, Shades, Shutters, and Drapes provide inspiration for homeowners to express their personal style, offering a full array of beautiful, quality window treatments for their homes.
Bali is part of the Springs Window Fashions family, which also includes the following brands:
- Graber blinds, shades, and drapery are sold by experienced, professional dealers and decorators who assist customers in selecting, ordering, and installing the perfect window treatments.
- SWFcontract supplies architects and general contractors with innovative, superior commercial window treatments that set the standard for business environments.
- Horizons Window Fashions creates custom shades, decorative hardware, and soft window treatments that provide homeowners with unique and innovative window solutions.
- Window Images stock products give homeowners a way to update their windows quickly and easily, while also getting the personal style they want.
The Best Experience Philosophy
Bali, a brand of Springs Window Fashions, the Best Experience Company, is committed to a philosophy of delivering quality products, world-class customer service and tools to help you find window treatments right for you.
The company got its start in 1939 when John N. Graber installed a set of Venetian blinds in his home in Middleton, Wisconsin. Standing back to assess his handiwork, Graber realized that his drapes looked unbalanced hanging over the new blinds. To improve upon the existing design, he invented a special metal bracket that he christened the Badger Crane, after the animal that symbolizes his home state. Through his innovation and artistry, Graber had elevated the standards for consumers, and also for the industry. His ingenious invention, realized with quality materials and craftsmanship, would eventually be marketed throughout the Midwest, then all over the world. Springs Window Fashions is headquartered in Middleton, Wisconsin, with six manufacturing facilities across North America.
The Best Experience Philosophy
Springs Window Fashions has been a leader in the home décor industry for decades. Today, our products are available in nearly every major retailer and in thousands of design showrooms. We're proud of our long history, and we're proud of what we offer today. From the warmth of wood blinds to the smooth glide of roller shades to the fashionable lilt of drapes, our wide array of products gives every person the opportunity to design the perfect look for their home. But our goal is not just to enhance interiors; it is also to provide every person who touches our brands with The Best Experience. The engineer who designs a product, the worker who makes it, the dealer or retailer who sells it, the person who adds it to their home—we treat each person with the same respect and care, constantly striving to earn their trust and loyalty.
Green by Nature
Social responsibility is a fundamental element of the corporate culture of Springs Window Fashions. Part of that responsibility is working toward a greener future. Our objective is to minimize the company's environmental impact by using recycled or renewable materials, reducing energy use, increasing water efficiency, and improving indoor air quality.
Bali products are also an important component of green living.
- Conserving Energy. Our window coverings regulate the sun's rays to control temperature and create healthier, more energy-efficient homes for our consumers. Cellular shades in particular provide an extra layer of insulation, keeping heat and cold from penetrating windows, conserving energy year-round.
- Protecting Resources. Natural shades are crafted from renewable materials like bamboo, jute, and grasses.
- Preserving Clean Air. Our blinds and shades use GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified materials, with low chemical and particle emissions.
Bali also uses sustainable practices to manufacture our products responsibly. Conscious of the company's environmental impact, we:
- Recycle all metals, plastics, fabrics, paper, and waste wood in our plants, diverting these materials from landfills.
- Conserve water by using a closed-loop water cooling system for plastics manufacturing.
- Design minimal product packaging that uses at least 44% of post-consumer recycled material.
- Source and process renewable hardwoods for Bali Blinds domestically, minimizing transportation and thus, saving energy.
For information about the green features and LEED specifications of our products, please visit baliblinds.com/green/index.jsp.