- It's more than just our products — we're working toward a greener future in all we do.
- 43 million pounds of industrial waste generated in our Middleton, Wisconsin facility have been recycled and
diverted from landfills over the past 10 years.
- 90 million gallons of water are saved every year due to the installation of a closed-loop water cooling system for
- More than 4,500 tons of sawdust are recycled annually in a “waste to energy” program at our Grayling,
Michigan wood plant. More than 99% of our total sawdust is transformed into energy to fire the kilns and heat the
factory or is converted to wood stove pellets.
- A 71% reduction in airborne emissions has occurred in Middleton since 2000. Exhaust air scrubbers have been added
at this facility to reduce VOCs by 52%.
- A minimum of 44% of post-consumer recycled material is included in the packaging of all Springs Window Fashions
products. Each package is carefully engineered and tested to minimize the use of materials without sacrificing the
integrity of the product.
- 100% of packaging materials are able to be recycled (according to a recent study conducted by the University of