A smarter way to control your shades.
Display your decorating genius by combining the style of custom Bali Blinds and Shades with the convenience of industry-leading Somfy motors and remotes.
Motorized Blinds and Shades
Adding new custom window treatments means making an investment in your home.
Why not invest in cutting-edge technology? Motorized Bali blinds and shades are easy to install, simple to use, and give you complete, effortless control with the touch of a button. Now that's brilliant.
Forget about messing around with operating cords. With motorized blinds and shades, you can control the light and protect your privacy just by pressing a button. And the best part? Motorized blinds and shades can work in just about any window, whether it's way up out of reach, behind the couch, or just across the room.
Motorized window treatments are cordless—and that means they help make your home safer for kids and pets. If you're going to be away from home for a while, you can set a timer to control your window treatments automatically. That way your house will look occupied, even when you're not there.
We use industry-leading Somfy motors, which are designed to be compatible with virtually all popular home automation systems. Whether you want to integrate with a system you already have or you're just getting started, our motorized blinds and shades can easily become part of your smart home.
Just picture it: a window with no unwieldy cords hanging down. A clean, uncluttered look can really make your home feel a little fancier. Plus, the Somfy motors are smooth and quiet, so they won't cramp your movie-night style, either.
Dig in to the details
Putting a motorized control package together is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Select your window covering
Depending on your choice in window coverings, the motorized blind or shade will operate in one of two ways:
Motorized lift raises and lowers the window treatments.
Motorized tilt changes the angle of the slats or vanes, yet allows for manual raising or lowering of the entire blinds stack.
Select your power source
Choose from a variety of power source options based on your window treatment location and electrical configuration.
12 Volt Battery Tube
- Easy to install
- No costly hard wiring or nearby electrical outlets needed
- Tube available either filled or unfilled with batteries
12 Volt DC Plug In Transformer
- Eliminates the need for batteries
- Great choice for windows near electrical outlets
- Available in white only
Solar Power Kit
- Convenient and cost effective
- Easy to install on either new or existing window coverings
- Solar panel is thin and unobtrusive
Select your controller
Bali complements your lifestyle with a variety of ways to control your blinds or shades.
Single Channel Remote Control or Wall Switch
- Single Channel Remote Controls operate a single window covering or a group of blinds or shades at the same time
- The Single Channel Wall Switch provides the same function as the single channel remote control, but with the convenience of a wall switch
Five Channel Remote Control or Wall Switch
- Five Channel Remote Controls operate multiple blinds or shades independently, in a group setting, or as multiple groups
- The Five Channel Wall Switch provides the same function as the Five Channel Remote Control, but with the convenience of a wall switch
- Perfect for controlling multiple blinds and shades in a single room or in multiple rooms
Telis 1 Chronis Timer
- Programmable timers automatically operate blinds or shades at the desired time of day or at different times each day
- Easily program blinds and shades to operate at sunrise or sunset
- Use the security mode to randomly operate your blinds or shades to make your home look occupied while you are away
Integrating is Easy!
Using your motorized blinds and shades with a home automation system opens up a whole new world of possibilities—like setting your Bali blinds and shades to automatically tilt or lower while simultaneously dimming your lights, controlling them via your smart phone while you're away from home, and so much more.
Somfy motors communicate using exclusive RTS controls, and most home automation systems speak a language called Z-Wave. So all you really need is a good translator! That's where the ZRTSI II Home Automation Interface comes in. It:
- Acts as a bridge between motorized Bali blinds and shades and Z-Wave home automation systems
- Controls up to 16 channels
- Offers simple programming with a backlit display
- Conveniently plugs into wall outlet