Looking for a little more guidance on your cellular shades trouble shooting, wood blinds trouble shooting, or with any other Bali product? Our comprehensive guides run through all of the most commonly asked questions to get you the answers you need to make your dream home a reality. Whether you are looking to replace a part, adjust the length, keep everything straight and centered, or just have a few questions on operation, we can help.
Cord loop raises and lowers the window treatment without changing the length of the cord.
- Replace Continuous-Loop Mfr. 11/98 to 11/99 — with Insert Slat (English)
- Replace Continuous-Loop Mfr. After 11/99 — with Insert Slat (English)
- Replace Clutch and Continuous-Loop — with Dust Cover (English)
- Straighten Uneven Shades — with Insert Slat (English)
- Straighten Uneven Shades — with Dust Cover (English)
Located in front of the fabric and can be placed on the right (standard) or left side of the shade.
Provides a cleaner, more streamlined appearance; no operating cord needed to lift the shade for enhanced safety in homes with children and pets.
- Adjust Bowing Bottomrail (English)
- Creeping Up/Adjust Length (English)
- Creeping Down When Shade is Raised (English)
- Straighten Uneven Shades (English)
- Straighten Uneven Shades — Bottom Up/Top Down Mfr. Before 2015 (English)
- Straighten Uneven Shades — Bottom Up/Top Down Mfr. 2015 and After (English)
- Correct Operation - Mfr. Before 2015 (English)
- Correct Operation - Mfr. 2015 and After (English)
Login to Your Account
Don’t Have an Account?
Create a Bali Consumer Account for saving swatches and room scene photos to reference on your design journey and preview window treatments on your very own windows with the Bali Window Treatment Visualizer.