2" Wood Blinds with Cordless Lift/Wand Tilt: Creamer 1052 with 3 ½" Modern Valance (Multiple Blinds on One Headrail)
2" Wood Blinds with Cordless Lift/Wand Tilt: Distressed Canyon 1070 with 3 ½" Premium Traditional Valance
2" Wood Blinds with Cordless Lift/Wand Tilt: Teriyaki 1694 with 3" Standard Valance
2" Wood Blinds with Cordless Lift/Wand Tilt: Chocolate Lava 1825 with 3 ½" Modern Valance
2" Wood Blinds with Cordless Lift/Wand Tilt: Sugar White 1840 with 4 ½" Eloquence Valance; Drapery with Back Tabs
2" Wood Blinds with Cordless Lift/Wand Tilt: Grey Mist 1889 with 3" Standard Valance and 1 ½" Cloth Tapes: Coastal Fog C159
2" Wood Blinds with Cordless Lift/Wand Tilt: Sandcastle 1943 with 3 ½" Premium Traditional Valance
Windows: 2 ⅜" Wood Blinds with Cord Lift/Cord Tilt: Regal Oak 3038 with NoHoles, 4 ½" Eloquence Valance and Keystone Door: Wood Vertical Blinds with Cord and Chain Control: Regal Oak 1038 with 4 ½" Eloquence Valance and Keystone
Bring the outdoors in with the relaxed natural charm of Bali Wood Blinds. Wood blinds instantly make your windows the centerpiece of the room thanks to their durable, timeless, and versatile style.
Luxurious and uniquely beautiful, wood blinds bring hard-working benefits to the table:
- Personalized style. Add your own touch to the authentic charm of natural wood with custom wood blinds—a wide selection of paints and stains let you go subtle and subdued or bright and beautiful.
- High quality. From the moment our North American hardwood is harvested, we control the quality of our product to ensure that our wood blinds are made to the highest standards.
- Energy efficiency. Real wood blinds act as a natural insulator that keeps your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Choose the right look for your space and style:
- Horizontal wood blinds. Available in 1", 2", and 2 3/8" slat sizes, horizontal blinds give you the right options to perfect your look, light levels, and view.
- Vertical wood blinds. The perfect solution for wide windows and sliding doors, vertical wood blinds coordinate seamlessly with horizontal wood blinds, letting you bring the same look and finish to an entire room.
Easy to Clean
Try Treatments on Your Own Window—Virtually
Simply upload a photo of your window and start designing—or choose from our portfolio of sample room scenes. Then preview your picture-perfect treatments.Bali Visualizer →
Experience New Colors, Textures, and Styles
See it, feel it, fall in love with it! Start your project today with free color swatch samples.