- Social Media Community Guidelines
Social Media Community Guidelines
Bali Social Media accounts are intended to be a place to connect and share stories, experiences, questions, and suggestions about window treatments and home decor. In order to create a positive, engaging, and safe environment, Bali has implemented Social Media Community Guidelines. We ask that all users follow these Community Guidelines.
A Respectful and Supportive Community
We encourage you to comment and interact with our social media accounts, as we want to build a positive and supportive online community. We welcome questions and comments, including healthy debate, constructive feedback, and suggestions, but please remember to stay respectful and on with what you post.
We will do our best to moderate and respond quickly to your messages, comments, and feedback. Generally, we check in several times a day during business hours of Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM PM EST. Although we are moderating our channels to help ensure that users’ posts comply with these Guidelines, we cannot be responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any comments or materials posted by users.
If you have any customer service questions, please contact us at 1-877-792-0002 or email us at email@example.com.
Removal of posts and user bans
Bali reserves the right to remove any comments or content that are off topic, don’t adhere to these guidelines, or don’t follow other applicable Terms and Conditions, rules, or laws. We may also block users who violate the rules or otherwise abuse our online communities.
Bali will not tolerate and also reserves its right to remove any posts or comments that:
- Are hateful, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, disturbing, violent, or inappropriate
- Are abusive, bullying, threatening, or harassing others
- Contain spam, promotional material, or links to third-party websites
- Refers to criminal or illegal activity
- Are sexually explicit or pornographic
- Include Personally Identifiable Information
- Are fraudulent, includes information that is false, inaccurate, or misleading
- Breach any of the terms of any of the social media platforms themselves
- Are political based topics and conversations
Bali reserves the right to change, remove, or deny access to the content on our pages and is not responsible for any consequences you may experience as a result. Content Bali posts is believed to be reliable at the time it is made public, however, we cannot guarantee any information is complete or accurate at all times.