Looking for a little more guidance troubleshooting your Bali blinds or shades? Our comprehensive guides run through many of the most commonly asked questions to get you the answers you need. Whether you're looking to replace a part, adjust the length, keep everything straight and centered—or just have a few questions on operation—we're here to help.
Cord loop raises and lowers the window treatment without changing the length of the cord.
- Adjust Height (Not Operating Completely) - With Cassette Valance (English)
- Adjust Height (Not Operating Completely) - No Cassette Valance (English)
- Replace Clutch and/or Idle End - With Cassette Valance (English)
- Replace Clutch and/or Idle End - No Cassette Valance (English)
- Hangs Uneven, Fabric Shifting - With Cassette Valance (English)
- Hangs Uneven, Fabric Shifting - No Cassette Valance (English)
- Replace Guide Bracket or Shorten Chain (English)
Cordless shades offer a safer alternative for homes with children and pets.
Login to Your Account
Don’t Have an Account?
Create a Bali Consumer Account for saving swatches and room scene photos to reference on your design journey and preview window treatments on your very own windows with the Bali Window Treatment Visualizer.