These days (or any day), the need for an escape—that is, a place to relax and indulge in a little self-care—is greater than ever.
Below are five on-trend, Bali window treatment styles you can use to create a restrained refuge in your home.
1. Heathered Solar Shades Bali Solar Shades are a smart and easy choice to minimize the glare, block harmful UV rays, and keep rooms cool, so you stay comfortable and save money on your energy bills. With fabrics ranging from 1-10% openness, you can block a little—or a lot. Plus, their sleek, minimal, look is entirely on par with this whole minimalist design trend thing.
For a touch of subtle restraint, order solar shades in hues of heathered gray: a soft, muted color caused by blending different colors or fibers into one single yarn. Often seen in shirts and sweaters, this design element can also be found in décor pieces such as upholstery, pillows, throws, and even wallpaper.
2. Marled Effect Roller Shades Control the light with or without blocking the view with Bali Roller Shades. Available in a variety of opacities from sheer to opaque, stylish fabrics, and greater maximum widths for extra-wide windows, they provide the flexibility you need to create the optimal amount of light for activity—or rest. Combine them with cozy, marled textures and you get a relaxed style, ideal for bedrooms and family rooms. Throw in a marled rug or decorative poof to tie it all together.
3. Pleats All Day Thanks to the process of folding or doubling, then pressing, ironing, and creasing fabric, pleats are a technical marvel, with crisp, perfectly even, pleats that somehow add fullness to a room—without causing chaos. Bali Cellular Shades have long offered designers a versatile way to add dimension to window treatments, and the same idea applies to using pleats in home décor. For instance, using them on light fixtures is a trendy way to use this design element and bring some breadth to an otherwise unexpected situation.
4. Linen Like Drapery Beautiful drapes in neutral colors can provide a soft, yet-tailored touch to your space. From artisan designs to natural materials like linen, Bali Custom Drapes can help turn both your indoor and outdoor areas into a luxurious sanctuary. Order them in linen-like fabrics in muted color palettes of neutral grays, beiges, and creams to bring an immediate sense of fresh, clean, minimalism to any room—just what every refuge needs. For more surprises, add a linen-esque lampshade to any light in the room.
5. The Subtle Imperfections of Natural Shades Bali Natural Shades are created from sustainable materials that can help bring your homestead design down to earth for a subtle, grounding effect. These handwoven fabrics made from jute, bamboo, and grasses feature natural imperfections that are easy on the eyes—and the planet—and tie in brilliantly to ethereal, natural beauty, a top interior design trend for 2022. Add plants, stools, and wicker storage baskets for even more warm accents.
Remember, window treatments, while largely functional, can also be used to help support other design elements, allowing you to follow and recreate interior design trends. Dive in and create your own sanctuary by ordering free swatches in any of these styles and colors, today!